While we spent the past few months rambling about our current PIE class, the PIE alum network was still busy making things happen.
Awards, features, and funding—here’s a brief round up of what some of them have been up to:
- Congratulations to Cloudability for winning the Portland Business Journal Small Business Award (11-50 employees)! #PBJSmallBiz
- That moment when you don’t have a dollar for the vending machine, but you have your iPhone 6: VendScreen accepts Apple Pay.
- KS12 announces their new project: Betabook—a whiteboard tablet in the form of a book.
- In case you missed the news last month, Lytics raised $7m last month in order to continue reaching audiences across all digital channels.
- Shortly after, Urban Airship also announced a raise—$12m in funding from inside investors.
- AND they appointed a new CEO last month.
- PIE alum StandIn presented at TechStar’s demo day earlier this month. Catch up with them here.
Missed PIE’s Demo Day a few weeks ago? Catch all the pitches from PIE Demo Day 2014 here.