As we all continue to weather the social and physical isolation of the ongoing pandemic, PIE is working to provide ways to help the Portland startup community overcome this feeling of disconnectedness. One way we’re doing that is by hosting live Q&A sessions on the PIE Crowdcast channel.
The easiest ways to stay in the loop are to follow PIE on Crowdcast and/or become a member of the PIE + Portland startup community Meetup group. But for reference, here’s who is currently on the docket:
- Founder stories: Mat Ellis, founder of Cloudability
- The next generation of innovators with Juan Barraza of PSU
- Q&A with mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone
- Establishing healthy habits with Karthy Chandra of Goalden Hour
- Founder stories: Julia Niiro, founder of MilkRun
- Founder stories: McKenna Dempsey, founder of Kamber
- Founder stories: Jelani Memory, founder of A Kids Book About
And as always, one of our favorite things about Crowdcast is that if you register to attend, you can submit your questions ahead of time. Or upvote questions that you like. That way, we’ll be sure to focus the conversation on the questions that are most important to you.
Can’t make it to the live events? No worries. We always upload the replay to the PIE YouTube channel.
Or, if you’re just looking for the highlights from each conversation, please consider subscribing to the PIEdcast, a podcast from PIE on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, or a number of other podcast networks.