There’s a lot happening around the Portland startup community so here’s a roundup of some news and interesting reads:
- Congratulations to an original PIE founder Jason Glaspey for “selling out“
- Orchestrate’s Antony Falco wrote a great post on Usability Testing.
- Join Team Shelley at the Portland Brain Tumor Walk to support Shelley Gunton’s fight against brain cancer.
- Cloudability outlined emerging themes from the AWS Summit NYC in a recent blogpost here.
- Stublisher moved to a new location. Now it’s quieter here, but we miss them.
- And if you’re looking for an excuse to leave work early and a way to stay healthy, look no further.
- Procrastinators rejoice! Oregon Story Board has extended their application deadline until July 28th. Lucky you—you have 10 more days to apply.